STAT 200 Week 1 Homework Problems 1.1.4 To estimate the percentage of households in Connecticut which use fuel oil as a heating source, a researcher collects information from 1000 Connecticut households….
Explain the concept of a knowledge worker
Module 1 Assignment is due by Day 7 of Week 2.
In this Assignment, you will consider the evolving role of the nurse leader and how this evolution has led nurse leaders to assume the role of knowledge worker. You will prepare a PowerPoint presentation with an infographic (graphic that visually represents information, data, or knowledge).
The assignment requires a 5-6 slide PowerPoint presentation with the infographic in one of these slides.
Develop a 5- to 6-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the concept of a knowledge worker.
- Define and explain nursing informatics.
- Highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- Develop a simple infographic to help explain these concepts.
- Present the hypothetical scenario you originally shared in the Discussion Forum. Include your examination of the data you could use, how the data might be accessed/collected, and what knowledge might be derived from the data.
- Be sure to incorporate feedback received from your colleagues’ responses.
Detailed steps are outlined in one of the Walden resources for this module – https://24slides.com/presentbetter/how-make-infographic-powerpoint/