In Chapter 10 we meet Tea Cake Woods, the third man who is a major influence in Janie’s story. We discussed this character and the development of their relationship a….
Health Science Paper Review
1) For calculations, report the answers to two decimal places.
2) In your answer, specify the E, D and C variables. For interpretation of effect measures, include the interpretation of numerical values.
3) Some questions may have multiple correct answers.
4) The article needed to complete this assignment is:
Bassett E, Moore S. Neighbourhood disadvantage, network capital and restless sleep: is the association moderated by gender in urban-dwelling adults? Soc Sci Med. 2014;108:185-193.
A couple of notes about this article:
· You don’t need to read the other articles cited in Bassett & Moore (2014) in order to complete the assignment.
· Some of the variables used in the article (e.g., neighbourhood disadvantage) use scores derived from principal component analyses. You don’t need to know how the scores were derived. Just suppose that those variables were treated as continuous variables, that scores could take negative numbers (e.g., -0.03) as well as positive numbers, and that higher numbers/scores mean higher levels of the construct that the variable tried to assess (e.g., higher neighbourhood disadvantage).