STAT 200 Week 1 Homework Problems 1.1.4 To estimate the percentage of households in Connecticut which use fuel oil as a heating source, a researcher collects information from 1000 Connecticut households….
Summary Of Math Presentation
View a video:
must include the date of the seminar, the speaker, the speaker’s affiliation, the title of the talk, any seminar series it is in, and a URL. Give a summary of the content, and constructive comments about anything that was particularly good or bad about the presentation.
you can comment about:
• Holds attention of entire audience with the use of direct eye contact, seldom looking at notes
• Speaks with fluctuation in volume and inflection to maintain audience interest and emphasize key points
• Demonstrates full knowledge by answering all class questions
with explanations and elaboration
• Provides clear purpose and subject; pertinent examples, facts, and/or statistics; supports conclusions/ideas with evidence
• Demonstrates strong enthusiasm about topic during entire presentation
• Significantly increases audience understanding and knowledge of topic; convinces an audience to recognize the validity and importance of the subject