The nursing process is a tool that puts knowledge into practice. By utilizing this systematic problem-solving method, nurses can determine the health care needs of an individual and provide personalized….
How is writing a literature review different for a professional journal as opposed to a paper for school?
Topic of doing literature reviews and updating your search of the literature. Discuss how you decided what the key literature was that guided your EBP project and that you want to include in your manuscript. You will do another search of the databases for your manuscript to see if there is anything new or anything you missed last term in your original literature search and review. You will address the following questions:
- What keywords did you use when doing your original literature review? Did you use any new keywords this time?
Pressure ulcers due to BiPap masks
Pressure Ulcers in the Intensive Care Unit
Reducing pressure injuries
Pressure ulcers in the intensive care unit
Injuries using BiPap masks
Pressure ulcers on nasal bridge from non-invasive ventilation masks
Pressure ulcers using non-invasive ventilation masks
- Did you find any new articles or ones you missed last term?
- When should you consider your search of the databases complete?
- How does your chosen journal handle the literature review? AACN Critical Care Nurse. Is it a separate section? Included in the Introduction or Background? Not done at all?
- How is writing a literature review different for a professional journal as opposed to a paper for school? How does it differ from a systematic review of the literature?