Instructions: Word count:650 to 750 words All assignments must be in 12-point, Times New Roman font, have one-inch margins, left alignment, and be double-spaced Pick an ongoing interpersonal problem you….
The Women’s Movement, The LGBTQ Movement, Occupy Wall Street Movement
After reading the Introduction to the text and reviewing the video, Streaming Video: The Progressive Era
please answer the following questions in one discussion post. (This should be a 5-paragraph essay).
- Name a current Social Movement that you have heard of and that you might be interested in studying more about as a project paper for this course (you may of course change your mind as you learn a little more.) example: The Women’s Movement, The LGBTQ Movement, Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Who generally joins this movement?
- How do movement members communicate?
- What is the purpose of this movement?
- Has this movement been able to bring about any type of change?
Textbook: Goodwin, Jeff, Jasper, J. M. (2015). The Social Movements Reader: Cases and Concepts, 3rd Edition, Malden, MA, Wiley Blackwell.