The nursing process is a tool that puts knowledge into practice. By utilizing this systematic problem-solving method, nurses can determine the health care needs of an individual and provide personalized….
What were the two branches of the women’s movement of the late 1960s and how do they differ?
1. What were the two branches of the women’s movement of the late 1960s and how do they differ?
2. In what ways did the New Left and the women’s movement spur the development of the gay liberation movement?
3. How do structural factors like social networks and cultural factors like emotions and meanings work together to create social movements?
4. Who participated in the Occupy movement, and what were their concerns? Why did Occupy occur in 2011 and not earlier?
5. What are the competing sets of factors that might explain popular participation in the Egyptian Revolution of 2011?
Textbook: Goodwin, Jeff, Jasper, J. M. (2015). The Social Movements Reader: Cases and Concepts, 3rd Edition, Malden, MA, Wiley Blackwell.