Instructions For this assignment, read the article indicated below that discusses the differences between the generations within the workplace and how to develop interpersonal skills for better employee involvement and….
In your own words, how would you describe the culture of the US-born workers employed to work in the Fuyao factory?
For this assignment, you’ll first watch the 2019 Emmy-nominated documentary film American Factory (Directed by Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar).
After viewing the film, you’ll post a 300-400 word response to the questions below:
- In your own words, how would you describe the culture of the US-born workers employed to work in the Fuyao factory?
- How would you describe the culture of the Chinese-born workers and management who were brought to Ohio by the new owners to work in – and manage – the Fuyao factory?
- What are some of the issues that ensued as these two constituencies worked side-by-side in the new Dayton, OH factory?
- Consider at least one additional OB concept from this course, and discuss how it relates to the situation in this movie.
- What did you learn about organizations from watching this film?