Imagine not being able to form new memories. This is the reality of patients with anterograde amnesia face. Although this form of amnesia is rare, it can result from severe….
Discuss the origins of your selected theory. Who is credited with developing it? When was it developed?
For Week 5:
Now that you have selected a crime (Cybercrime), and identified the potential victim group, create a 500 to 700-word paper (approximately 2 pages, 1-inch margins, 12pt font, double spaced) that:
· Identifies which theory of criminology you have learned about that best fits the offenders most likely to commit your selected crime.,
· Discuss the origins of your selected theory. Who is credited with developing it? When was it developed?
· Research and explain the basic tenants of your chosen theory. For example, one tenant of contemporary trait theory is that “personal traits and biological conditions, not parenting or social environment best explain behavioral choices” (Siegel, 2017, p.128).
· Explain why you think your theory fits your crime.
· You must utilize a minimum of two sources in this paper.