Instructions For this assignment, read the article indicated below that discusses the differences between the generations within the workplace and how to develop interpersonal skills for better employee involvement and….
Health spa launching a new weight loss treatment
Imagine you and your team have been asked to give a presentation at a health care expo about consumers and their health care choices. To accomplish this presentation, your team has decided to select a health care company or product to use as an example during your presentation.
Choose 1 of the following companies or products to use in your presentation:
- Health spa launching a new weight loss treatment
- Insurance company launching a new medical product for the exchange
- Hospital system launching a new diabetes program
- Medical device manufacturer launching a new metal alloy prosthesis
- Select your own company and product with approval from your instructor
Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes that includes the following:
Section 1: General Company or Product Information
- Describe the health care company or product.
- Describe the value of the services offered by your health care company or product.
Section 2: Consumer Information
- Analyze how consumers share health information through the company or the product.
- Analyze the implications of communication methods used when sharing health information.
- Consider communication from physicians, pharmacies, and consumers when information is shared.
Section 3: Impact of Outside Agencies
- Analyze the impact government agencies have on services companies offer or products that are available to the health care consumer.
Section 4: Impact of Regulations
- Analyze the effect of health care reform on the health care consumer who uses the selected company or product.
Section 5: Anticipating the Changing Market
- Explain how consumers’ options for health care are changing.
- Consider if it will have an impact on the use of the company or product selected.
- Explain how you will ensure the selected health care company or product will be relevant and engaging to the consumer over time.
- Discuss how advances in technology and medicine may influence the use of the company or product over time.