Wk 2 Discussion – Metrics and Information Visualization The most frequently used measures of central tendency for quantitative data are the mean and the median. The following table shows civil….
Borland Case Final Response
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Navigate to Discussion 1.3 and Discussion 2.3 to review threads for this ongoing conversation.
- If your initial statement post from Workshop One was replied to by a student with differing viewpoints, you need to respond to that student.
- If for some reason your initial statement was not responded to, then go in and help defend or bolster a fellow student’s original positions.
- In either case (Instruction 3 or 4), you will need to copy and paste the posts that you are responding to in your thread prior to composing your rebuttal.
- Summarize your ethical position of the Borland case. Emphasize the strengths of your position.
- The rebuttal response must be at least 100 words and is due by the end of the workshop.