In a hypothetical country, fifty years ago, the minimum wage was approximately $1.50 per hour. At the same time, a family with two adults and two children could live in….
Statistics In Health
- Survey 30 people to find out if they are left-handed or right-handed, and use the following chart to create a contingency table with the information.
Left handed Right handed Total Female Male Total
- Answer the following questions about the information in your contingency table:
- If a person is randomly selected from the survey participants, what is the probability that the person will be left-handed?
- If you randomly choose a female from the people you surveyed, what is the probability that she is left-handed?
- What is the odds ratio of choosing a left-handed female?
- What is the relative risk of choosing a left-handed female?
- two references require