Wk 2 Discussion – Metrics and Information Visualization The most frequently used measures of central tendency for quantitative data are the mean and the median. The following table shows civil….
Research on peer relations, play, friendships, and peer relations in adolescents
Create a 7-9 minute video of you discussing two specific topics:
- Research on peer relations, play, friendships, and peer relations in adolescents
- Research on learning environments and achievement to include exploring children’s learning environments, socioeconomic status and ethnicity in schools, and children with disabilities
- Sign up for a free account for Slide Presenter
- To familiarize yourself with this program, watch the tutorial.
- Upload your video to YouTube and share the link with your instructor and post the link in the classroom forum by Day 5 of this week so that your peers have the opportunity to observe your video.
- You may choose to record yourself talking about each of the three topics OR you may create an informational video.