Wk 2 Discussion – Metrics and Information Visualization The most frequently used measures of central tendency for quantitative data are the mean and the median. The following table shows civil….
Explain how technology would help to mitigate risks such as patient data errors, medical coding errors, and access to patient records
Risk assessment helps to prioritize risks based on outcome of the analysis. You decide the risks to accept and those that require treatment. In risk analysis, you identify important risks.
Assess identified risks.
Present a 5-page evaluation report, including analysis scores for selected risks. Then, do the following:
- Examine those risks against identified risk criteria.
- Decide if each risk is acceptable or requires treatment to reduce risk to the organization.
- Prioritize risks for the organization.
- Explain how technology would help to mitigate risks such as patient data errors, medical coding errors, and access to patient records.
- Decide appropriate monitoring approaches and technologies for tracking internal and external benchmark data.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.