Wk 2 Discussion – Metrics and Information Visualization The most frequently used measures of central tendency for quantitative data are the mean and the median. The following table shows civil….
Write a 1,000–1,500-word (excluding title page and reference list) informative essay based on the topic racial profiling in a law enforcement setting
Write a 1,000–1,500-word (excluding title page and reference list) informative essay based on the topic racial profiling in a law enforcement setting.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement
- Include a discussion of at least three supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Conclusive summary
Your paper should also contain or properly apply five of the following elements:
- Emphasis, and
- Correct grammar.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of four peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference list.