In a hypothetical country, fifty years ago, the minimum wage was approximately $1.50 per hour. At the same time, a family with two adults and two children could live in….
Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed
- Qualitative research
- Topic: Your choice but recommend choosing a topic that is in the same family as your expected dissertation topic in order to explore what is out there
- No hard word counts or page requirements but rubric will be provided
- Safe Assign will be used to track/monitor submission for plagiarism.
- Submissions with a Safe Assign match of more than 25% will not be accepted
- An example of a quantitative and qualitative article will be posted in the iLearn course page soon.
Please use APA formatting and include the following information:
- Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored? Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
- Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researcher trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
- Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
- Conclusions: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead into further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large part of the rubric is covered.)