In a hypothetical country, fifty years ago, the minimum wage was approximately $1.50 per hour. At the same time, a family with two adults and two children could live in….
The effect of the event that happened in 2015 on Google’s stock prices; please explain this by preparing a table that shows historical data.
Please read case 1 from the section on the case studies “Alphabet Inc.: Reorganizing Google” from your textbook and providing a minimum of eight (8) APA formatted papers (and at least six (6) peer-reviewed resources). Please make sure that your writing should be analytical and includes the followings:
● The effect of the event that happened in 2015 on Google’s stock prices; please explain this by preparing a table that shows historical data.
o Was this move due to Google’s stagnant share price and an attempt to pacify investors?
● Analyze the effect of Google’s decision to restructure itself under a new holding after 2015.
● Evaluate whether the expansion of Google Inc. into non-core businesses, including self-driving cars, life sciences research, high-speed Internet access, and investment divisions was a good move for Google. Please provide historical data to prove your points.
● Describe how the restructuring has made the company’s competitiveness stronger in the market and increased profitability and company valuation?
● Finally, if you conclude that this move was beneficial for Google, explain the economic ground for this profitability:
○ Higher market share,
○ Economies of scale, or
○ Something else