FZ2714 – Managing the Environmental Impact of Disasters Assessment 2 Coursework – Written Assignment Environmental Protection Plan – Plan Format Students are required to complete sections with red text….
What Is Culture?
- Read Chapter 3, Culture, in the textbook (if you’re book is delayed, you may use the class Lecture notes and/or the PPTs that are available in the Week 1 Resources folder). No outside/web sources, please.
- Attend the Week 1 Keiser Live! session or review the recording.
- Review the Purdue OWL for instructions and examples of formatting in text citations and references as these are required. In text citations go in the paragraph and the reference list is located after the Word Count at the end of your paper.
- Your essay should be at least 250 words and include a Word Count. Please proof read/edit.
- Save your essay as a Word document and upload it to “2. Assignment Submission” in the Week 1 Journal portal.
Think about a television show you’ve recently watched (or take a break and go watch a TV show!).
- Use AT LEAST five terms/concepts from the chapter to explain what happened in the show.
- For example, if you watched an episode of Law & Order, you might discuss norms (folkways, mores, laws), subcultures, values, beliefs, etc. including the behaviors of any of the characters.
- Please bold or underline the concepts you use from the chapter in addition to using in text citations.
Please present your response in paragraphs with clear sentences, proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, tense agreement, etc. You will be graded on both content (did you respond to each prompt and provide correctly formatted APA citations/references?) and format (have you followed all structural requirements like proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, tense agreement?)