Johanna applied for a job with Freedonia Publishing, a public company that oversees 7 newspapers across the United States. Upon receiving her job, Freedonia Publishing assigned her to a small….
What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
Choose a technology to question in your final project in preparation for your presentation at the Online Technology Conference and answer the following questions about it:
- What is it?
- Why did you choose it?
- At this point, very briefly state what you think the answers to the six questions below will be? Why?
- What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
- Whose problem is it?
- Which people and what institutions might be most seriously harmed by a technological solution?
- What new problems might be created because we have solved this problem?
- What sort of people and institutions might acquire special economic and political power because of technological change?
- What changes in language are being enforced by new technologies, and what is being gained and lost by such changes?
- What steps will you take to answer the questions?
- What obstacles (if any) do you see in your way to answering the questions?
Please hand in a list of these questions with your answers in complete sentences that use conventional written English. You should write around 300-500 words, not counting the questions.
Due Date for Part 1: This submission is due during Week 2, with the final day of submission being the Tuesday of the two week (11:30pm ET). Please see the Course Schedule for the exact final due date for this submission.
Start DateFeb 17, 2021 12:00 AMEnd DateMar 2, 2021 11:59 PM
Files to submit(0) file(s) to submit
After uploading, you must click Submit to complete the submission.