ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
Frederick Douglass: Why I Learned to Read and Write
This essay is based on the file I upload below. This is a reflection essay. Format required.
“Frederick Douglass: Why I Learned to Read and Write” .
- State your position on the topic
- Describe the points in support, including your position and other evidence
- Anticipate and address readers’ concerns and arguments against your position
- Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization (1 point each)
- Formatting (3 points each)
- Paper Guidelines
- Paper should not exceed 2 pages
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
- Double Spaced. Do not add spaces between paragraphs
- 1 inch margins all around. This is not the automatic setting for Word. Pay Attention!
- Stapled upper left hand corner
- References in APA – parenthetical citations. YOU DO NOT NEED A BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- Heading – upper left corner – Single Spaced
- Instructor’s Name
- Class Date and Time
- Proofread and Edit.
- Revise – Have you used specific details?
- Have you answered the questions?
- Do you have topic sentences?
- Does the ending contain a clear call to action?
- Did you include transitional words and phrases?