ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
The Thriving Index questionnaire (TI) to assess your strengths and work orientations
This is your personalised link to complete the assessments. This link consists of two assessments that include:
- The Thriving Index questionnaire (TI) to assess your strengths and work orientations. This questionnaire is untimed but takes an average of 20 minutes to complete. To prepare, think about what your strengths are and how you tend to behave at university when working alone or with groups.
- Cognitive assessments which will include numerical, error detection and reasoning tests. The assessment is timed at 15 minutes. During the session itself, you will be required to complete several practice questions. As it is a timed assessment, the general rule is to work quickly and accurately.
- All instructions will be given to you when you log into the platform, and before each exercise or scenario begins.
- In total, the assessments will take around 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed before logging into the assessments
- Please use Google Chrome to log into the URL