Question 1 asks you to phrase the ISSUE as a question or controversy that the chapter addresses or explores. This is not where you summarize the whole piece, but rather….
Leadership Questions And Answers
Please answer those question and explain very detail. Answer those question like a small assignment (1-2 paragraphs for each question)
This is a leadership course, so answer like in a leadership way.
- Compare and Contrast a work group, a team, and a self-managing team in terms of power, leadership, decision making and activities or tasks. Then can you provide an example of each of these categories (workgroup, a team, a self-managing team) and share how power/ leadership/ decision making and activities are played out in these examples?
- What are the three criteria used to define team success? Can you after you define these characteristics of team success, provide specific examples from real teams and groups and how they have defined success or pursued success? What are the potential problems with defining success in these three ways, or some of the benefits of these definitions?
- What are the five characteristics of successful teams? How have researchers investigated these characteristics?
- Explain the value and characteristics of effective team goals.
- Please list the five stages of group development. Then please pick two of those stages and provide suggestions to leaders of how they would help the group or team navigate through these specific stages.
- Explain Social loafing and how to reduce it.
- Explain why group cohesion is important and how to build it? What would you do as a leader to foster a more dynamic group cohesion? Can you provide specific examples and details of what you would do to develop strong group cohesion?
- What are some benefits and problems related to both cooperation and competition within a team, or group? As the leader how can ensure that you are maximizing the benefits, so that cooperation and competition enhance the team or group you are leading? What are some important things a leader must do in order to avoid the problems creating bigger issues for the team? Can you provide a real-life example of how benefits for these two areas (cooperation and competition) have been actualized? Can you provide an example in real life where they have created problems?
- Name and explain the four components of emotional intelligence.
- What are the benefits and problems that come with conflict within a team? After you discuss this, please then provide an example on a current team, or from your experience where the benefits are seen, and then the same for problems that conflict created within a team. Then, please list a few ways in which you as a leader can prepare, manage and steer conflict to be beneficial and not damaging.
- Compare and contrast personal/soft power with positional power. Which is more effective?
- When are group decisions superior to individual decisions?