Look over the attached article/survey and follow the instructions below. Name 3 theoretical orientations you scored highest in the article attached and write 1 brief paragraph for each theoretical orientation…..
Briefly summarize your idea of a public leader
Create a 10–12 slide presentation in which you:
- Create a title slide and references section (as indicated in the format requirements below).
- Narrate each slide, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.
- Briefly summarize your idea of a public leader. Cite experiences and research to support your assertions.
- Discuss the specific leadership theories and styles that support your definition of a public leader. Provide a rationale to support your answer.
- Discuss gender diversity in the workplace, including the increasing numbers of women in the workplace and leadership positions. What are the main barriers to women’s political participation and expression? What is the role of government and political parties to address this gap?
- Predict three public leadership trends that you believe will be particularly significant within the next decade.
- Summarize the most important idea that you have learned in the course. How can you apply what you have learned? What will you do with whom, where, when, and, most important, why?
- Include four peer-reviewed references (no more than 1 year old). Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and government websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Include a reference slide containing the sources that were consulted while completing research on the selected topic, listed in SWS format. The reference slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, two to three colors, two to three fonts, and two to three relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, et cetera), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six bullet points per slide.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Three Public Leadership Trends”).
Absolutely no plagiarism
Please follow all directions given above especially the directions in bold.
Make sure to follow all guidelines in reference to the power point slides.
Please stay on topic and use thorough information.