Review feedback from your instructor (in Grades) on your final draft of Writing Project 1 and/or the half draft of this project, from your peers (in M05 Peer Response–Writing Project….
Case Study Assignment: Discharge for Sexual Harassment
Module 2 Case Study Assignment: Discharge for Sexual Harassment
Guidelines and Rubric
In this assignment, you will analyze a case study dealing with the seriousness of perceived sexual misconduct. This case looks at an example of a common type of seemingly “innocent” interaction, that can easily get out of control. You will discover that reality is in the eye of the beholder and behavior and actions should remain professional at all times in the workplace.
For this assignment, review Case Study 2: Misplaced Affections: Discharge for Sexual Harassment, in Chapter 3 of the text and then address the following in your written analysis:
- Identify any behavioral warning signs that were present in this case
- Assess what proactive measures the organization could have taken to prevent something problematic from happening
- Evaluate whether the final outcome was this the correct decision
- Suggest what could have been done differently by any of the parties involved, or the organization itself, that might have led to different outcomes in this case
- Recommend how this could be used to help develop awareness for all employees
Guidelines for Submission: Your written analysis must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document, 2-5 pages in length, with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and any resources used must be cited in APA format.
Instructor Feedback: This activity uses an integrated rubric in Blackboard. Students can view instructor feedback in the Grade Center.