Look over the attached article/survey and follow the instructions below. Name 3 theoretical orientations you scored highest in the article attached and write 1 brief paragraph for each theoretical orientation…..
Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting: Explain why terrorists focus on soft targets
Utilizing the topic (Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting), write your final research paper.
1) Discuss the recruitment and radicalization process of lone wolf terrorists in the domestic United States and abroad using the Internet and social media platforms.
2) Explain why terrorists focus on soft targets.
3) Analyze the sociological and psychological impacts that these attacks have had on society.
4) Include three to five recent topics of domestic or global lone wolf terrorist attacks that have occurred. Provide a full synopsis on these incidents to include the sequence of events and the resiliency and reactionary methods used to respond to the incidents. What lessons were learned after each of these events?
5) Offer strategies that can be used to further strengthen the Internet and social media platforms from being used to recruit members, promote propaganda, and radicalize terrorists.
Your final research paper must be a minimum of four pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use a minimum of four Peer Review Scholar sources. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.