Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please….
Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
You work for a company as a digital marketing manager and you’ve been asked to prepare a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. The campaign will run for the duration of one year, starting January until December 2021.
You can choose any company to work with as long as:
- It is a local company.
- It is a startup that was established in the last (3 – 6) years, 2014 onwards.
- It can belong to any industry sector.
Part 1, around (500) words: Due week 6, on 27/2/2021. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 2 & 3, and apply the following in the context of your company)
- Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
- Competitors analysis
- Suppliers and/or Digital Marketing intermediaries.
- Customers’ persona.
- Summaries the macro-environment variable your company needs to monitor when operating the digital marketing campaign. (two or three variables for each force are sufficient)
- Technological forces.
- Legal forces.
- Economic forces.
- Political forces.
- Social forces.
Part 2, around (1000) words: Due week 10. on 27/3/2021. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 4, 5 & 6)
- Devise a digital marketing strategy for your campaign. (refer to figure 4.5, page 147 or ch4, slide 9)
- Where are you now? (situation analysis)
- Where do you want to be? (business objectives)
- How are you going to get there? (strategy)
- How exactly do you get there? (tactics)
- Who does what and when? (actions)
- How do you monitor performance? (control)
- Summaries the marketing mix best suitable for your campaign. (refer to ch5)
- Product variables
- Price variables
- Place variables
- Promotion variables
- Process variables
- How can you implement relationship marketing for your campaign. (refer to ch6)
- Could you create a virtual community? And how does it help the relationship marketing.
- Could you use digital media to support customers’ advocacy? And how?
Part 3, around (1000) words: Due week 14. on 24/4/2021. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 7, 8, 9 &10) – For legal reasons, you will not actually create business profiles and launch a campaign on different platforms. You will merely write the proposed plan and the expected results and accumulated costs, using real facts from the chosen used platforms. So, do the proper research and choose wisely..
Create a campaign for your company to launch, starting January 2021 till December, that will be active for 12 months. Marketing budget: SR 450,000 to spend on digital advertising media over the next 12 months. The budget also includes up to SR 340,500 for advertising creative and content development, and for the company to manage the program.
- What is your campaign message? (about your digital campaign message)
- What is your digital marketing campaign Schedule: recommend digital marketing content and the schedule for the content? (Must include timeline for the content distribution, frequency of posts and ads).
- What platforms and digital media you will use to deploy your campaign, and for which purpose? Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat) and any other platform that might help achieve your goals, like google, YouTube, etc. (Must include screenshots of the platforms’ process of creating the campaign). Also, include a table of the budget allocations for each platform on a monthly basis. Try to justify your selection.
- Monitoring and Optimization: describe how you will measure and improve digital marketing performance during the campaign. What tools you will use to monitor the campaign’s activity. (Must include screenshots of the monitoring tools that will keep track of your costs and activity).
Important instructions and Notes
|Part 1||Due 27/2/2021||5 Marks|
|Part 2 & 1||Due 27/3/2021||10 Marks|
|Part 3 & 2 &1||Due 24/4/2021||10 Marks|
- This is an individual work.
- You will submit online through blackboard.
- A cover page is required for each submission, one mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
- The submitted document needs to be structured as follow: a cover page, assignments’ requirements’, then your answers. without these instructions.
- The assignments parts will be each submitted on a different date. However, part 2 needs to contain part one, and part 3 needs to contain parts 1 & 2.
- The reference list, a minimum number of 10 references and citations is required, and you must use APA referencing style.
- Quotations must be cited to its resources.
- The paper styles:
- The format of the paper needs to be introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Your work needs to be consistent in terms of style, tone and appearance.
- Font size: 12.
- Font type: Times New Roman,
- Page are numbered.
- 1.5 spacing between lines and paragraphs.
- Left alignment.
- Entire project word count, around 2500 words.
- You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment. You can ask someone to proofread your work or use online tools.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements: paper style, free of spelling and grammar errors.
- In case of any questions, please refer to your instructor.