Look over the attached article/survey and follow the instructions below. Name 3 theoretical orientations you scored highest in the article attached and write 1 brief paragraph for each theoretical orientation…..
Participation Marks assignment
Participation Marks assignment:
- This assignment is for your participation marks
- You are to do 5 online activities and write a reflection on those activities (done during outside the virtual meetings times).
- You are to submit your assignment in the Participation Marks (submit your document here) folder below.
- Should you encounter any technical difficulties during the submission of your assignment, please refer to the Technical Requirements, Troubleshooting and Support page below.
- You are to visit 5 different French websites where you can do an oral activity, for example,
- go on Youtube, and visit the sites (1) Learn French with Alexa, (2) Learn French with Vincent, (3) Learn French with Pascal, or others you might find;
- visit (1) youlearnfrench.blogspot.com, (2) phonetique.free.fr, (3) podcastfacile.com, or others you might find;
- listen to a French song, with or without the lyrics;
- or others you can find.
- Label each activity as (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)
- For EACH activity:
- date :
- name of site (not YouTube – the name of who it is)
- link to the site (that I can click on to verify)
- explain in a paragraph (more than 1 sentence for each section is expected)
- what is this site about
- what activity you did (name the activity)
- how did you find the activity
- what do you think of the website
- personal comments (would you use it and/or recommend it & why)
- date :
- Please limit the reflection to 2 pages maximum.
- You can write your reflection in ENGLISH.
- You are to submit a SINGLE document.
- If you submit more than one document, I will only grade the FIRST document submitted.
- You must SUBMIT (click on “submit”) your document, otherwise your document will be labelled as a DRAFT (and I cannot grade a draft as it is NOT your official submission of the assignment).
- You are to submit this document DIRECTLY from this functionality.
- I will NOT accept nor grade this assignment submitted through an external source (ex: via my email).
- Detailed instructions on how to submit your document will be provided in the Participation Marks (submit your document here) folder (please see the practice folder for a written assignment)
- You are to submit your document in a Word format or PDF.
- Settings for the document (are the standard ones upon opening a new Word document)
- font size = 11
- font type = Calibri (Body)