Al Ahlia Hotels & Resorts: Success in the Long Run The annual board meeting is less than a month away and Omar is struggling to perfect his strategy for achieving….
__________, pastor of the Jerusalem church, presided over the council
1. __________, pastor of the Jerusalem church, presided over the council.
2. Church leadership in Acts consisted of deacons but not elders.
3. A serious disagreement arose at Antioch as to whether the new Gentile converts
4. On his second missionary journey, Paul receives a vision at ________ that encourages him to travel to Macedonia.
5. According to our textbook, there are five key ideas in the book of Acts. _____________ is one of these ideas.
6. Luke was a
7. According to our textbook, the Acts of the Apostles” isn’t a survey of the ministry of all twelve disciples; rather it is about ____________ and _____________.
8. The author of Acts is clearly not an eyewitness of much of what he writes about.
9. According to our textbook, there are five key ideas in the book of Acts. _____________ is one of these ideas.
10. Who did Paul take with him on his second missionary journey.
11. Paul begins his third missionary journey from
12. The birth and growth of the church in Acts reveals God’s plan to take the gospel to the world as an extension of the Jewish messianic hope from its beginning in Jewish Jerusalem to the heart of the Gentile world in Rome.
13. The book of Acts is the second volume written by Luke.
14. The textbook argues that the book of Acts could be called “_________________” rather than
15. The convert Saul would eventually exchange his Jewish name for the Greco-Roman name ___________, as he expanded his ministry to the Gentiles.
16. Following the resurrection, Jesus appeared to the disciples for ______________.
17. The book of Acts traces the growth of the church in ____________ concentric circles.
18. It is possible that the recipient of Acts was a Roman official or nobleman who became a
19. The church never added a twelfth disciple to take Judas place. They simply carried on without him.
20. According to our textbook, what is the key verse for the book of Acts?
21. During his two years at Caesarea, Paul presented his case before
22. The Holy Spirit was poured out on the believers at _______________.
On his third missionary journey, Paul establishes churches in ___________ where he also writes 1 & 2 Corinthians.
In __________ on his second missionary journey, Paul speaks to the Areopagus.
After Christ’s ascension the disciples and 120 people received the baptism of the Holy Spirit on the day of _______________, a Jewish feast held fifty days after Passover.