Review feedback from your instructor (in Grades) on your final draft of Writing Project 1 and/or the half draft of this project, from your peers (in M05 Peer Response–Writing Project….
Discussion: Revisiting History
1. Revisit learning block 1-2 to consider your previous thoughts on the study of history and reflect on how your thinking on history has evolved. Finally, respond to the following question:
Now that you are coming to the end of this course, has your perception of history evolved since module one? Why or why not?
2. Niccolò Machiavelli once stated, “Wise men say, and not without reason, that whoever wishes to foresee the future must consult the past; for human events ever resemble those of preceding times.” With this quote in mind and reflecting on your research this term consider this question:
Choose a contemporary issue and describe how your perception of that issue could have changed based on your research of your topic?
In response to peers, explain whether or not you share your peer’s perception of the selected contemporary issue. Why or why not?
For your response posts (2), you must do the following:
- Reply to at least two different classmates outside of your own initial post thread.
- In Module One, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.