Look over the attached article/survey and follow the instructions below. Name 3 theoretical orientations you scored highest in the article attached and write 1 brief paragraph for each theoretical orientation…..
Malcom X Leadership Project
Questions to address for your paper :
1. Give the title of the book, a very brief biography about the leader, and why you chose this leader. (1 page). This question will be worth 5 points.
2. A summary of the book focusing on the main themes. (1 page). This question will be worth 5 points.
3. Of the effective leadership traits discussed in class, which of the three are most related to the leader? Describe the three leadership traits that are most related to the leader and give two example of each of the three traits. (2 pages). This question will be worth 9 points.
4. Would you consider the leader to utilize a more job-centered or employee centered leadership style? Give two examples to support your answer. (1/2 page). This question will be worth 4 points.
5. Which two of the seven types of power does the leader use to influence his/her followers? Describe the two types of power he/she uses and give two examples of each. (1 page). This question will be worth 6 points.
6. What are three lessons did you learn about being an effective leader after reading the book? (1 page). This question will be worth 7 points.
7. Writing style including format, grammar, and spelling and will be worth 4 points.
Leadership Project Oral Presentation Evaluation Criteria
1. Addressing and discussion of project questions will be worth 18 points.
2. Visual support (appropriate use of visual aids, including the organization, spelling, and grammar of PowerPoint slides) will be worth 6 points.
3. Presentation style (eye contact, voice quality, and voice control) will be worth 6 points.