Look over the attached article/survey and follow the instructions below. Name 3 theoretical orientations you scored highest in the article attached and write 1 brief paragraph for each theoretical orientation…..
Discussion A: Everglades
Visit, at minimum, the following websites for the Florida Everglades:
After viewing the websites for the Florida Everglades, answer the questions below in your own words. It is unacceptable to copy and paste text from the site, and evidence of such will result in a zero for the assignment. Provide complete yet concise answer to each of the following questions.
- Describe how the landscape of south Florida is related to glaciation.
- Describe and explain the various human impacts on the Everglades.
- Describe the various types of habitats present in the Everglades.
Part 2 Instructions
After viewing the websites for the Florida Everglades and any other website you have researched, answer the questions below for ONE of the following organisms.
[Be sure to put Your Animal Name as the subject of this discussion message].
- Wood Stork
- Roseate Spoonbill
- West Indian Manatee
- Liguus Tree Snail
- American Alligator
- Is it an herbivore, carnivore, or omnivore?
- At what trophic level(s) does it feed (might take some estimation for certain prey items)?
- How do human activities affect this organism?
ALWAYS cite all your sources in MLA or APA format and respond to at least TWO classmates (see discussion grading rubric).