Compare and contrast the self-cultivation philosophies in Buddhism and Yoga, especially the Buddha’s Eightfold Path and Patañjali’s Eight Limb Program (making clear the similarities and differences). Then explain what contemporary….
All across the country, communities rely on volunteer responders to mitigate various situations such as fire, police, and emergency medical incidents. For this Discussion Board, you must watch the video links located in the Week 4 tab. Then, you must identify one entity NOT IN GEORGIA that closely resembles one of the entities in the videos. For this assignment you must contact the entity and address the following items:
1. How many people are in the organization?
2. When and how are they dispatched?
3. What is there call volume and call types? (Example- 3 calls a months and mostly consists of unlocking doors in a mobile home community.
4. How and why was the organization developed?
5. Any pertinent or interesting information.
6. Contact information. You must make email or telephone contact with the organization. Do not procrastinate.
Here’s a twist- you cannot contact a fire department. We understand that this is the most common type of community volunteer and we want you to think outside of the box. You will be amazed at how many different types of entities volunteer in public safety.
Your answers must be written in complete sentences and in detail. Once you make your initial response, you must comment on a classmates post. Your response must compare a difference or identify a similarity between your classmates post and your post. Your response must be at least 50 words and written in complete sentences.