Compare and contrast the self-cultivation philosophies in Buddhism and Yoga, especially the Buddha’s Eightfold Path and Patañjali’s Eight Limb Program (making clear the similarities and differences). Then explain what contemporary….
How to Write A Thesis Statement for History
For this assignment, you will be drafting your thesis statement and creating a plan for writing your paper through the creation of a full sentence outline.
- Review the How to Write a Thesis Statement for History in the eText (see attachment)
- Based on the topic you chose and your instructor approved earlier, draft a one to two sentence argumentative thesis statement.
- Write a full sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Each argument should have at least one to two subtopics.
- Make sure you review the example Thesis Statement and Outline to review the layout.
- Once you are satisfied that you have included all the required elements, submit your completed Thesis Statement and Outline to the Assignment folder by the due date on the Course Schedule in .docx or .rtf format (no PDFs).