Compare and contrast the self-cultivation philosophies in Buddhism and Yoga, especially the Buddha’s Eightfold Path and Patañjali’s Eight Limb Program (making clear the similarities and differences). Then explain what contemporary….
Book Review on To All the Boys I’ve Loved
1. Write your review in the first-person voice (I)
2. A plot summary that doesn’t tell too much; just enough to the reader interested.
3. Quotes from the book that reveals character, theme, and setting.
4. Brief description of the main characters.
5. Where and when the story is set.
6. Descriptions of the theme and the conflict.
7. How the book relates to the real world (Connector).
8. A suggestion of who would like to read the book and why.
9. Comparison with other books.
10. The reviewer’s feeling about the book including specific reactions.
11. A grabbing lead and an emphatic conclusion.