ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
Introduction to International Business Report
|BMGT1IB Introduction to International Business Report|
- Use this template to write your report assignment
- Delete this first page with my instructions
- Make sure each section is written on a separate page.
- You may remove the yellow highlight. This is put in place to distinguish each section for you.
- Use headings and properly constructed paragraphs for each of the dot points in the section below. That is, remove the dot points.
- Name of school
Name of school: La Trobe College Australia
- Brief outline of the purpose of the report:
Purpose of Report (use of heading – always make font size a bit bigger for headings)
The purpose of this report is…. (Properly constructed paragraph)
|Title of Report|
|Name of school|
|Name and student ID|
|Brief outline of the purpose of the report:|
|Methods & sources used to research the report:|
|Summary of main findings:|
|Main conclusions, and / or any recommendations:|
- Be sure to format the body section to include headings and subheadings that are relevant to your report
- See the following video for information on how to set up contents page:
|A restatement of the purpose/aim of the report:|
|Provide the background or context for the task:|
|An outline of the structure of my report (indicate the major sections/concepts discussed in the body section:|
Subheading 1 – Select your own subheading
Subheading 2 – Select your own subheading
- The body presents the information from your research.
- Use of
- uses figures and tables
- can use bulleted or numbered lists
- Provide Harvard style in text citations
- Information is logically organised under appropriate headings and subheadings
|Restate the purpose of the report:|
|Present a summary of key findings:|
|What is the significance of your findings? How is this information important?|
|Any recommendations as a result of your research & findings:|
- Needs to be in accordance with the Harvard citation Style.
- Provide 5 to 6 academic sources (no less, more is ok)