ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
Describe the assessment process as related to individuals and families
With reference to the chapter 5 of the resource material uploaded(Understanding Generalist Practice),
Post a response to the following:
- Describe the assessment process as related to individuals and families.
- Briefly identify the types of information it is important to gather.
- Compare how assessment at the macro level is similar and dissimilar than at the micro level.
- Explain how you would gather the needed information at the macro level.
- Identify a situation where a client system (micro or macro) may be reluctant to engage in the assessment process.