ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
Describe how you might use decision models in your business
For this week’s assignment you are asked to carefully read the instructions for the Signature Assignment. You can find the file in Week 9 or you can click on “Instructions for Signature Assignment” in this guide.
Please provide a simple outline of your signature assignment. The outline should include a cover page, the title of your paper, and the topics of your paper, including a reference page.
Write the first portion of your paper – this would be the short introduction of your business with a minimum word count of 150 words with three scholarly references. Only Microsoft word files will be accepted.
Submit this outline in the designated area in week 3. Be mindful of the deadline!
In week 1 of this course you were asked to identify a business that interests you. Throughout this course you
completed several assignments pertaining to your identified business. The signature assignment will pull
together these assignments and you will submit a paper that addresses the following:
- Explain your business (150 words minimum).
- Explain how business statistics are important to your business (week 1&2 discussion). Elaborate on your
five chosen statistics from week 1 & 5 & 6 (minimum 350 words).
- In week 3 you identified two variables that are important to an area in your chosen business. Elaborate on
the significance of your chosen variables (minimum 300 words).
- In week 4 you completed a sales forecast for our chosen business. Provide a written rationale for your
sales forecast with detailed explanations. Integrate your spreadsheet with the sales forecast into the Word
document. The narrative should be no less than 350 words and the spreadsheet forecast should not exceed 1
- Describe how you might use decision models in your business (week 7 discussion). Minimum word
count for this part is 200 words.
- Describe how a continuous simulation model can benefit the business strategy decisions for your
chosen business (week 8 discussion). Provide realistic examples (minimum 200 words).
The total word count for this paper is 1750 words which is approximately 5 pages, double spaced, Times
New Roman 12 pt. The cover page and the reference page is extra, so your paper should be a total of 7
pages minimum. The paper must be submitted on Sunday at the end of week 9.
You will present your paper to the instructor and your peers. Your instructor will schedule the
presentation via ZOOM. You need access to a webcam, have sound, and a good internet connection.
• Slides: Cover slide, overview slide, one slide for each topic, reference slide
• Slide format: no written sentences on slides – only keywords
• Presentation: eye contact is highly valued; reading from the slides is discouraged; reading from
notes is also discouraged.
There are separate rubrics for the written assignment and the presentation. You can find the rubrics in the
Student Resources Folder at the top of your course shell; make sure you review them.