ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the questionnaire overall?
Using the textbook, required articles and recommended resources, construct a 5-6 item questionnaire on a topic of your choice. Your questionnaire can include either open-ended or closed-ended (fixed format) questions. Submit your completed questionnaire to this discussion forum.
Be sure to consider the following when responding:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the questionnaire overall?
- Consider how the items are worded and the response choices, if applicable, are provided.
- Are the questions clear and concise?
- Are there any questions that are vague or unclear?
- If applicable, are the response choices effective?
- Is there only one correct response choice?
- Are there any unintentional cues to the correct answer?
- Do the items appear to be a good measure of what the student is wanting to assess?
- How could the questionnaire be improved?