ILOs Understand the general nature, purposes, and techniques of literature with a sense of its relationship to life and culture. Recognize a representative selection of literary works by major writers….
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Throughout this course, you will examine the major theories in personality by evaluating the background and development of each theory, the research, and the strengths and weaknesses of each theory.
For this final paper, you will demonstrate your understanding of two theories in human behavior by applying research in personality theories to a favorite and familiar character.
For your final paper you will select a character from either a favorite American Novel, play, drama, movie or television show to analyze.
Using the Personality theories you have examined throughout the course, construct a well-thought out research paper that addresses the following:
· Describe the personality of the individual you selected.
· Select two theories you feel best explain their behaviors.
· Explain your reasoning behind selecting these two theories
· Include their strengths and weaknesses in applying it to this character.
· Provide 5-7 specific elements that support how you arrived to that conclusion.
This paper should:
· Be 4-5 pages in length (excluding Cover Page and References)
· Adhere to APA formatting standards:
· size 12-font
· Title page
· Running Head
· References Page
You will be assessed and graded based on the criteria in the PSCY3010 Final Paper Rubric.docx, which can be located in the course.