ABC Company had addition to retained earnings for the current fiscal year just ended of $395,000. The firm paid out $195,000 in cash dividend, and it has ending total equity of $5.3 million. The company currently has 170,000 shares of common stock outstanding. Please answer the following questions:
1. What are earnings per share (E/PS)?
2. Dividends per share?
3. Book value of share?
4. If the stock currently sells for $64 per share, what is the market-to-book ratio?
5. The price to earnings ratio (P/E)?
6. The company had sales of $5.15 million, what is the price to sales ratio (P/S)?
7. Finally, explain the implication of P/E ratio for different types of investors.
1. Need to write the assignment in APA 7th edition format.
2. Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise.
3. Comment on your findings.
4. Provide references for content when necessary.
5. Provide your work in detail and explain in your own words.
6. Support your statements with peer-reviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s).
7. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
8. Need to include at least 2 peer-reviewed articles as the reference.
9. Need to provide examples whenever applicable.
10. Please find the related power point and textbook in the attachment.
11. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Ross, S. A., Westerfield, R. W., & Jordan, R. D. (2018). Fundamentals of corporate finance (12th ed.). McGraw-Hill