- Please read these two articles:
- Using forensics against a fitbit device to solve a murder: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-fitbit-alibi-21st-century-technology-used-to-help-solve-wisconsin-moms-murder/
- How Amazon Echo could be forensically analyzed! https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/6/14189384/amazon-echo-murder-evidence-surveillance-data
- Then go around in your residence / dwelling (home, apartment, condo, etc) and be creative.
- Identify at least five appliances or devices that you THINK could be forensically analyzed and then identify how this might be useful in an investigation. Note – do not count your computer or mobile device. Those are obvious!
- I expect at least one paragraph answer for each device.
- Overall this paper should be 2 pages. (500 words minimum)
This week’s discussion centers around the concept of Blockchain. There is still much confusion regarding what Blockchain is and what it is not. Please discuss your explanation of Blockchain to include why it has been gaining so much popularity.
At least two scholarly sources should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources like google scholar. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Overall this discussion should be one page (250-300 words)