Write a formal, 6 – 10 page APA research paper on the housing market crash and where we stand today. The paper should describe the scope and principal features of the field of study (such as Real Estate Broker, Agent, Appraiser, etc.), citing core theories and practices, and offer a similar explication of a related field. This means, explain how the perspective you chose relates to the field of Real Estate in general and the other areas within Real Estate.
Real Estate Principles Final Research Paper
You may write your paper from any number of perspectives:-Appraisers and their job or role
-The lending market
-Generational effects on the housing market
-A career as a broker or sales agent or other careers in Real Estate
-The government’s role in Real Estate
-Laws that will affect Real Estate
-Other subjects that may have affected the history and today’s situations in the Real Estate Market
A minimum of three references are required. Two must be from the Library (See Course Guide for help). Wikipedia is NOT a valid Academic source. Dictionaries and encyclopedias may be used; however, they do not count towards your minimum two library references.
Style Guidelines for the paper:
- Use a header on every page, including the title page. The header should be formatted according to APA guidelines.
- A title page with the title, author, class, class section, professor, and date should be on the title page, centered on the page. This title page does NOT count toward your 6 to 10 page requirement.
- Margins are one inch on all sides.
- All content is double-spaced and left-justified.
- Indent the first line of every paragraph five spaces or use the TAB key.
- Do NOT leave extra space between paragraphs.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- An Executive Summary is required.
- References must be a separate page at the end of the paper.
- Use APA style guidelines for the paper, including all references and other writing.