A Read following papers:
- Enterprise Risk Management Integrating with Strategy and Performance Executive Summary. (2017, June). Retrieved from https://www.coso.org/Documents/2017-COSO-ERM-Integrating-with-Strategy-and-Performance-Executive-Summary.pdf
- Do, H., Railwaywalla, M., & Thayer, J. (2016). Integration of ERM with Strategy (p. 35). Retrieved from Poole College of Management, NCSU website: https://erm.ncsu.edu/az/erm/i/chan/library/Integration_of_ERM_and_Strategy_Case_Study.pdf
These papers discuss strategy and how ERM can be integrated with an organization’s overall strategy
These papers discuss strategy and how ERM can be integrated with an organization’s overall strategy. Prepare a research paper on some of the various issues, protocols, methods, frameworks you found and discuss how – if possible – organizations can use ERM as strategy. It is perfectly acceptable if you deem ERM cannot be used as strategy, just back up your claim with scholarly research and justifications.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page
- At least 4 journal citations from 2017 and later. Make sure to reference the citations.
- Be approximately four to five pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. The quality of your writing is important.