Digital Resource: Adams, K., & Galanes, G. (2017). Communicating in groups: Application and skills (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill. eISBN-13: 9781259983283
Select one published from any of the online databases listed in the Library that presents research on any type of diversity issue discussed in Chapter 6 of the required text. Some examples are racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, or generational diversity in groups.
Communicating in groups: Application and skills
Your assignment for this week is to summarize and evaluate the main points or theses of the . Specifically:
- Summarize the and its main point(s) or argument(s).
- Identify the methodology and design (example: qualitative and phenomenological) of the research undertaken or put forth.
- State and discuss the implications and meaning of the results.
- Provide your evaluation of the study, critiquing its findings and, if relevant, stating and defending your position on the issue.
- Explain how the research study could be improved or what you might have done differently and why.
- Explain how this research expands the knowledge base on diversity and groups.
- Explain how this research relates to what we are learning in class.
- Should be 850-1,100 words in length.