|Personal Summary & Soft Skills|
|Personal Summary & Soft SkillsI’m a highly motivated, driven, and ambitious individual with leadership skills and a team player mentality gained through performing as a Division One athlete in track and field. Graduating from the University of Texas with a degree in finance, I worked in the financial sector for over a year, developing project management and a stellar client interaction record. I’m currently attending the University of Auckland with the intent of obtaining a master’s degree in international business and expanding my skillset to a global level.EDUCATIONThe University of Auckland, NZThe University of Texas at Austin, USAMS, International BusinessBachelor of Business Administration, FinanceCompletion – March 2020May 2016|
|Personal Summary & Soft Skills|
FactSet Research Systems (Austin, TX)–Consultant- Investment Management May 2016-October 2017
· Worked with investment banking and investment fund clients to analyze information workflows and develop customized tools and solutions to their research needs. Provided training, presentations, and demos of products that were relevant and complementary to client workflows
· Analyzed and audited data from models and research systems to ensure data integrity & quality
· Provided hands-on client assistance to troubleshoot their internal models and assist clients in developing their own tools for their business to best utilize our software for portfolio analysis.
· Worked as an expert user of FactSet software to provide direct assistance to clients and trained clients in efficient use of our software.
BakerRisk (Houston, TX) – Business Development/Marketing Intern; Houston, Texas Summer 2014
Providing quality engineering, R&D, investigation, and field testing services to industries and government agencies
· Worked as a summer intern developing and organizing presentations for the vice-president.
· Work as a member of a team to design and create the new BakerRisk website for the public domain and also for local internal operations of the.
· Helped design high quality brochures highlighting BakerRisk’s exclusive technology and services.
· Organized and systemized an interconnected group of excel databases cataloging BakerRisk journals, articles, patents, testing videos and presentations.
Inkworthy Tech Startup (Austin, TX) –Marketing/Strategy Consulting Project, Research Manager Fall 2015
A new way to discover magazines on mobile
· Worked with a team of senior students to Create and analyze an alternative research-based business model marketed toward university students.
· Helped with development and promotion of the app on the Android, IOS and Windows devices.
· Served as project research manager and helped design a marketing plan targeted for millennials.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
The University of Texas Track and Field Team –NCAA Division 1 Athlete Fall 2012 – Spring 2015
· Devoted 30 hours a week to training, traveling to competitions and community service events.
· Developed team work skills, discipline, time management and leadership skills while balancing intensive academic and athletic team demands. Athletic Director’s Honor Roll 2014 & 2015.
University Finance Association & University Investor’s Association (United States) –Member Fall 2014 – Spring 2016
· Competed and won first prize in the UFA stock pitching competition.
· Gained valuable investing experience competing in a portfolio management competition as an analyst.
· Utilized premium market research platforms to assist with management of my personal portfolio.
Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FactSet Workstation
Languages: Fluent in English
Interests: Running, hiking, snowboarding, team sports, backpacking, traveling abroad, camping
Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. and New Zealand with no restrictions
Soft Skills: Public speaker, driven, ambitious, team player with competitive, client, project and team management skills