concept of epidemiology in disease control and prevention/ Healthy people 2020 long term and short term goals.
FIRST ASSIGNMENT -DISCUSSION POST
- Review the concepts of epidemiology in disease control and prevention (p. 70-78).
- Apply ecosocial epidemiology paradigm (macro-level) to one of your chosen diagnosis from module 1 written assignment (p.72). use BREAST CANCER
Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials (chapter 5) which is the required reading and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- Identify one health problem you believe to be the most prevalent in your community. You may want to check with your local health department or a community health nurse. Also consider researching the morbidity/mortality rates health problems in your community. School nurses and are an excellent resource person to contact.
- Analyze the problem using Milio’s framework for prevention from the module 1 readings (Chapter three in your text, pp 41).
- Choose one of your nursing diagnoses and describe how your identified community health problem applies.
- Describe the health people 2020 national goal that relates closest to your chosen Diagnosis.
- Develop one-long term goal, minimum of three short-term goals and interventions for your chosen diagnosis (you will be developing a teaching plan in week 3).
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information) ( AT LEAST 2 MUST COME FROM REQUIRED READING must include intext-citation
I HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK FOR THIS POST. WILL ALSO ATTACH THE RUBRIC FOR THE SECOND ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE FOLLOW EXACT RUBRIC TO COMPLETE THE PAPER.
PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WILL BE PUT IN AN ONLINE SITE TO TEST PLAGIARISM, PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
concept of epidemiology in disease control and prevention/ Healthy people 2020 long term and short term goals