Student portfolio is collected by the student throughout the Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner program and is reviewed .
Nursing 6655. Student portfolio is collected by the student throughout the Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner program and is reviewed . The Student Portfolio Review is a self assessment conducted by the student, reflection on the accumulated Portfolio in light of the stated program outcome objectives.
For each of the eight graduate nursing program objectives provide an example of how you have met this objective by citing assignments and or activities in specific courses as well as a personal reflection of how these experiences have contributed to your professional and/ or personal goal.
The eight objectives are:
1..Facilitate changes by intergrating evidence-based information and strategies into nursing practice.
2. Inter1grate ethical decision -making into practice
3.Manage the impact of health and public policy on health care delivery.
4. Actively particiapte in professional nursing leadership activities.
5. Engage in collaborative practice with a diverse workforce.
6. Evaluate the physiological, psychosocial, and educational needs of the person on the the health-illness continuum.
7. Provide holistic care to culturally diverse healthcare consumers.
8. Effectively use a variety of assessment, teaching and evaluation strategies.