- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Identify and evaluate the significant trade agreements affecting global commerce (Lo 1.1)
- Identify and evaluate the significant trade agreements affecting global commerce (Lo 1.1)
- Identify the major components of international business management (Lo 2.4)
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (Lo 2.1)
- Explain the forces driving and evaluating the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
- Carryout effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context (Lo 3.1)
- Discuss the economic reasons for government intervention in markets. (minimum words: 200, marks:2)
- Describe the five-step process that businesses can use to think through ethical problems. (minimum words: 400, marks: 3)
Please read Case 2: “The Decline of Zimbabwe” available in your e-book (International business: Competing in the global marketplace (13th ed.), at page no.627, and answer the following questions:
- Why has Zimbabwe’s economic performance been so poor? Discuss. (minimum words: 400, marks: 3)
- Do you think Zimbabwe’s economic performance would have been better under a different system of government? Which one? Explain your reasoning. (minimum words: 500, marks: 4)
- Discuss the steps needed to be taken now to improve the economic outlook for Zimbabwe? (minimum words: 400, marks: 3)