Each week you will be given a prompt to write a reflective journal assignment that will allow you to investigate areas for clinical preparation in psychiatric mental health. The reflective journal should abide by APA writing standards, include a minimum of one reference in APA format, and be a minimum of 250 words.
Each week you will be given a prompt to write a reflective journal assignment that will allow you to investigate areas for clinical preparation in psychiatric mental health
Review video about Adverse Childhood Experience
Estimated Time to Complete: 16 minutes
Review the article related to the ACEs study:
- Hilgen Bryan, R., DNP, AGNP. (2019, February 01). Getting to why: Adverse childhood experiences’ impact on adult health (Links to an external site.). The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 15(2), p. 153-157. https://www.npjournal.org/article/S1555-4155(18)30843-2/fulltext
Review Tool Kit:
- Aces Aware. (2020). Provider toolkit (Links to an external site.). State of California Department of Health Care Services. https://www.acesaware.org/heal/provider-toolkit/
What are the main components of trauma-informed care and why is the ACEs model of screening so important in primary care and psychiatric mental health care for ALL patients? Discuss the ACEs instrument tool as it related to clinical practice.
- Topic Nursing Order Description A journal entry WITH what different type of material that can can be used when teaching Nursing Certified Assistant. please include How are you going to use the article’S in preparing your education for the CNA’s Remember references must be in ABC order. Also, there should be a hanging indent after the first line of each reference. PLEASE USE REFERENCE SITES LISTED BELOW 1)FSU Chestnut Library 2)nursing.unm.edu/…teaching-and-learning-articles.pdf, https//www.uncw.edu/cte/et/articles/bulger/ PROJECT DESIGN-Staff Development Teaching Project Your journal entries are the primary means by which you will demonstrate that you are meeting course objectives and fulfilling course requirements. The content is as follows 1. Clinical hours for the week & Cumulative hours for the semester. 2. Project Design Please put your chosen project design here. 3. SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES Who you communicated with and what you actually did. Differentiate between research, observed, and participatory activities. 4. OBJECTICES for the week List the clinical objectives that you intend to complete. 5. PROFESSIONAL NURSING STANDARDS & ROLES Describe each that applied to the clinical experiences for the week. Refer to ANA Position Statement The Nurse’s Role in Ethics & Human Rights p. 7-9 for professional nursing standards. Refer to AACN White Paper on the Education and Role of the Clinical Nurse Leader p. 10-13 (list on p.13) for professional nursing roles. 6. PROFESSIONAL NURSING VALUES Describe each that applied to the clinical experiences for the week. Refer to AACN White Paper on the Education and Role of the Clinical Nurse Leader p. 15 & 16 for professional nursing values OR refer to AACN Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice p. 27 & 28 for professional nursing values. 7. CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE This should be a narrative that describes ALL of the references you have compiled during the week. What literature is out there? Then you need to critique the literature. Are you looking at position statements from organizations or actual research articles? What is the level of evidence? Should there be a change in practice based on the level of the evidence? Please refer to the project design you have selected to determine what your review of the literature should be. In-text citations required. You can attach copies of your articles to your journal entries. 8. COMPARISION OF THEORY TO REALITY How did your experiences compare to the theoretical concepts you presented above? Does theory and real life match? 9. EVALUATION OF OBJECTIVES Were your objectives met? Why or why not? 10. PERSONAL REFLECTION ON LEARNING Thoughts, feelings, reactions, conclusions. Demonstrate full discussion of progress towards completion of clinical objectives, detailed plan for next clinical experience. 11. References In APA format. YOUR NAME NURS 480 Clinical Journal Entry for Week # X Clinical hours for week Cumulative hours for the semester to date Project design Summary of activities Objectives for the week Professional nursing standards & roles Professional nursing values Critical review of the literature Comparison of theory to the reality Evaluation of objections Personal reflection References . . )
- The Synthesis Paper assignment this week is the biggest single writing assignment you have for this course. Everything we have studied so far in the course is part of this assignment; you are synthesizing all that you have learned throughout the course. Begin this assignment early in the week! It will take a considerable amount of time for you to review the entire course so far, reflect on what you have learned (do spend a lot of time thinking!) and write about it in a meaningful and properly formatted way. When you read the detailed assignment instructions, you will see that you are to write about what YOU learned; write about the content of THIS course. Proper APA style is a big part of this assignment, so be sure to carefully consult your APA Publication Manual. To begin, I recommend that you make a level one heading based on the the topic of the first question, and then go about answering that. You’ll most likely need to include other levels of headings, beneath each level one heading, to introduce the things you’re writing about. Then, use another level one heading based on the second question, and continue from there. You can include the assigned biblical perspective critique as a separate section (start with another level one heading if you do this) or you can incorporate it throughout your document (with appropriate subheadings). It’s your choice. If you include it throughout your document be sure to introduce it with appropriate headings. When you list the Bible as a source in your assignment, you do need to cite the source properly in the body of what you write, and you do need to list the Bible as a reference with your references as well. This was something from earlier in the course. If you have forgotten how to do this, check “classical works” in the index of the manual to see where to find how to do this. As for the content of what you learned, whatever you learned in this course is the content to write about. Repeat: Write about what YOU learned; write about the content of THIS course. In addition to the content, as mentioned above and in the instructions for this assignment, I will look for APA formatting, such as everything that needs to be on the title page, appropriate levels of headings, proper citations and references, and the other things listed in the assignment instructions. The APA formatting is an important part of the content of this assignment. Additional Comments Read Instructions As always, be sure to carefully read the instructions for the Synthesis Paper assignment. Be very careful to use proper APA formatting, levels of headings, and so on. For content, you will not be telling your life story; you will be telling the story of what you (the person being studied and written about in this case study) learned in PSYC 255 specifically. This is not a summary of the table of contents of the textbook; you are writing a case study about you and what you learned in the course. The instructions are specific as to what you need to write; stay on topic. Tell me what you learned in this course. Think about what you have learned, reflect, synthesize, and write that synthesized reflection into a case study report about you. Do not simply copy and paste together various previous assignments from our course and combine those to create this document. Take Time to Reflect The Synthesis Paper assignment is a big assignment. This assignment is a venue for you to demonstrate that which you have learned in the course, from APA formatting, to conducting a case study, to learning research content, to biblical critique, and so on. It will take a lot of thinking time and writing time to complete this. Begin early! Citing Yourself Some have wondered how to cite and list as a reference the information from your DB posts while writing your Synthesis Paper. You can find some guidance with this in chapter 10 in the manual, in the sections about Textual Works. Levels of Headings For the Synthesis Paper, you need to decide what levels of headings you need in order to properly organize your document. The first heading should be a level one heading. But underneath that big topic (whatever the topic is that you’re writing about under your level one heading) you’ll probably need to use additional headings to organize what you’re writing about. Beneath the topic of your level one heading, use a level two heading. If you have sub-topics beneath the topic of that level two heading, then use level three for those sub-topics. So, this assignment becomes an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you have learned throughout the course about APA formatting, including levels of headings and many other features. Write in Third Person Some students have wondered about using third person or first person when writing the Synthesis Paper assignment. Typically, a researcher (you) would write in third person, not using first person in most instances in a research report. This Synthesis Paper is a rather unique assignment in that you are the subject of the case study as well as the researcher for the case study. For this assignment, write in third person. Do not use first person in your writing. Ideas on How To Begin Maybe this will help. Imagine sitting at your favorite coffee shop with one of your best friends. Your friend asks you, “so what did you really learn in that research course?” The answers that you would give to your friend could be the kinds of things to write about. Then your friend asks you, “how does any of that relate to walking with Jesus, or things in the bible?” Then, you would describe to your friend some of those things. Take notes on what you just told your friend, and those notes might be a good source for some of the content of your assignment. The difference between the coffee shop with your friend and the written Synthesis Paper assignment is that you will be writing the Synthesis Paper like a case study; you are writing about someone else, even though that “someone else” is actually you. It’s an unusual assignment in that regard. You’ll probably never have another assignment like this one. attachment Synthesis_Paper_Instructions13.docx
- Home » Reective Essay Assignment – Individual AssignmentFor this assignment, you are required to write 5 reective essays, each of 300 – 400 words length admin March 1, 2018 0 Reective Essay Assignment – Individual AssignmentFor this assignment, you are required to write 5 reective essays, each of 300 – 400 words length. These essays would be based on the videos that are…Assignment 3 RequirementAssignment 3 Reective writing aims to get you to thinkabout your learning and understand your learning experiences.When students writing Assignment 3 need to follow steps• Evaluate…HI6008 Assignment 2 RequirementsAll HI6008 Students Enrol in the Semester 3/2017 need to follow below Assignment structure1. Introduction2. Project Objective3. Project Scope4. Literature Review (Students…HI6008 Assignment 2 RequirementsAll HI6008 Students Enrol in the Semester 3/2017 need to follow below Assignment structure1. Introduction2. Project Objective3. Project Scope4. Literature Review (Students…Assessment Title Case StudyAssessment DescriptionRead the following case study and answer the questions.Case Study Challenge the FREE QUOTE 3/1/2018 Few of the recent questions answered by our expert https//Page/4 2/4 Boss or Stand Down?W. Earl Sasser FEBRUARY 28, 2011 HBRThomas Green winced…Individual Assignment RequirementsRead the case study and answer the following questions1) What are the advantages and disadvantages of the new POS system?2) How will this POS system help the business…Practical Assignment 2— Mobile Android applicationDue date Midnight AEST, Friday Week 11 ASSESSMENTWeighting 30%Length Less than 50 MB 2ObjectivesThis assessment item relates to the learning outcome…COIT 20246 ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONDue date Thursday Week 11 (2PM AEST)Part Written AssessmentWeighting 30% of total assessment.Submission Electronic (see course website for details)InstructionsIt will…HI5020 Corporate AccountingAssessment item 2 — AssignmentDue date 11.00pm Friday Week 10Weighting 20%Assessment taskIn the le “Find Your Company” you will nd the listed company you have been given…HI5020 Corporate AccountingAssessment item 2 — AssignmentDue date 11.00pm Friday Week 10Weighting 20%Assessment taskIn the le “Find Your Company” you will nd the listed company you have been given…Assignment case topicAustralian Securities and Investments Commission v Vizard  FCA 1037 Group report FORMAT Write a report outlining the followinga. Case introduction.b. The duties/responsibilities…Assessment Information 2Subject Code HAT303Subject Name Accommodation ManagementAssessment Title Length Individual Proposal1700 words (+/- 10% allowable range)Weighting 40%Total MarksSubmission…Assessment Information 3Subject Code HAT203Subject Name Hospitality and Tourism ManagementAssessment Title Length Group Presentation 10 Slides (no more)Weighting 30%Total MarksSubmission 100Week…HI6025 Accounting Theory and Current IssuesAssessment item 2 — Group AssignmentDue date Week 11, Friday 1159 pmWeighting 20%AssessmentEach group can choose a peer-reviewed journal article that discusses…Nothing too complex. My teacher is not choosy. BSB40215 Certicate IV in Business BSBMKG414 Undertake Marketing Activities Assessment 2 Plan Marketing Activities Submission Details This assessment task…Assignment 2 Development of a Dynamic WebsiteDue date Monday 29th January 2018, 500pmIntroductionYou are to make the site that you created in Assignment One fully functionalThe website should include…Assessment item 3Essay – Resistance to ChangeValue 35%Due date 28-Jan-2018Return date 19-Feb2018Length 1,500 wordsSubmission method optionsAlternative submission methodTaskEssayDiscuss both of the…I need help for the following assignments.Course Organizational BehaviourAssignment 1Due Date January 25,2018 (1159 pm MST)Word Limit 120 wordsWatch the video clip how would you describe Rosas…title is impact of -training on productivity of employees in restaurant based in Australia- 1.Introduction -500 words (10 references) – About company and 5 objectives of research 2.Initial Literature Review…TOOtTr…..111..) • WodPROFECTEDV1EW Ides ,ntc•nxt umn, ne•ed ,d4. st,.. …WV.. I ‘,…frin,1315020 Corporate Accounting Assessment item 2 — Assignment Due date I 1.00pm Friday Week 10 Weighting 20,Assessmen
- What is the Difference in Advance Nursing Practice (ANP) and Advance Practice Nursing (APN)?
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount.