Practising Research Skills
- Select 5 different surveys used by criminal justice agencies. Make sure the surveys are blank and have not been completed by respondents.
- Click here and choose your surveys. You may also use surveys that are not on this list.
- Provide a brief introduction about each of the 5 surveys that you selected. Explain which survey is your favourite and least favourite – and why.
- Write at least a 1-page explanation about your survey selections.
- Using your 5 selected surveys, find at least 5 examples of best practices or areas that could be improved upon. Are your identified surveys designed well, easy to read, and a good length? Are your identified survey questions confusing, too complicated, or too long or is there something else that could be improved upon? How would you improve identified weaknesses?