Teams are established for many reasons. With employees working at numerous sites, we find that teams are establishing virtually, with members of the team joining together synchronously using video conferencing. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to compare team behaviors in face-to-face and online (virtual) environments.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA 7th style for their writing assignments. Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. The manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Write a paper of 2,200-2,500 words in which you discuss virtual teams. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-based discussion of the similarities and differences between face-to-face teams and virtual teams.
- A research-based discussion of the development stages of teams.
- A research-based discussion of the factors in virtual teams that result in success and those that inhibit success.
- A research-based discussion of best practices for leading a virtual team.
- A research-based discussion of the ethical challenges of virtual teams.
Rubric Requirements to Follow! – Make sure these points are met, please.